Yoshi is the General Manager of an international fashion company. A busy business professional who likes to practice the actual English he uses at work during his lessons.
- Keiko knows that getting an IELTS score of 7 is just as important as having the confidence to communicate and realise the full potential of living and studying abroad. She uses IELTS textbooks and customised English with OnePage.
- Keiko receives a small income but needs a lot of practice communicating in English so she has virtual lessons with an experienced Filipino teacher and a native English teacher for IELTS.
Kenta is a Marketing Manager at a major global beverage company. An intermediate to advanced English speaker. He too is busy and would like to learn advanced business English specifically for marketing.
- Uses articles from up-to-date and relevant business publications such as the Harvard Business Review, Forbes, Inc.com, Entrepreneur.com etc. as a form of valuable business English input and output.
- Sometimes Kenta needs help creating a presentation so he uses two 25-minute lessons, and then uses several 25-minute lessons a couple of days apart to practice the presentation he created until he is confident.
- Kenta knows that practice is the key to success, and even on a business trip, he can maintain productivity and not miss out on practicing English, by having a virtual lesson, anywhere his business trip takes him, in Japan or abroad.